Benefits of AL manna & Tayebat
Based on Researches in Germany, Sudan, Iraq, Japan Etc….
- Boots immune system
- Nutrition for the probiotics Increased 24-H CCR & GFR.
- Improved Kidney Function
- Helps reduce blood glucose concentration.
- Counteracts glucose-induced obesity.
- Retards glucose absorption.
- Mouse dendritic cells: powerful immunomodulatory effect.
- Improves small intestinal absorption of sodium.
- Increased production of short chain fatty acid.
- Traps bile acids.
- Lowering of LDL and VLDL Cholesterol.
- Gout – Reduces Uric Acid & ESR to normal level Strong anticarcinogenic effect on colon carcinoma.
- Strong antiocidant and antibacterial. Antimitotic.
- Enhance tooth remineralization.
- Suppresses hepatic macrophages (chronic liver diseases)
- No significant adverse reactions , no toxicity.
CONTENTS OF AL MANNA & TAYEBAT
*Prebiotic 85% The highest. Mother’s milk (10%), Fruits & Vege (10%).
*Contains all 20 amino acids.
*27% of 2% protein – hydroxyproline,
( for brain & collagen )
* Calcium –10 times more than cow’s milk.
*Soluble fiber as much as 30%
*Minerals, K & Mg, Vitamin B & K
No drugs can prevent these complications. Dialysis centers , ICUs and clinics are insufficient.
Place specified amount of powder in a dry glass.
1 sachet = 15g.
2-10 years : each dose : 1 teaspoon / 5g.
10 – 20 years & 70 above:
Each dose : 2 teaspoons / 10g
20 till 69 years : 1 tablespoon / 15g
Briskly pour water ( cold/room temperature ) into the glass from a height, similar to a waterfall, stir and drink. Scoop and eat any remaining particles. Any leftovers can be applied to the skin as mask.